2013 Bedroom Tax also known as spare room tax is being used to identify those that have a spare bedroom and ask them to either downsize their property or receive a cut in their benefits. If you have one spare bedroom they can potentially see their benefits decrease by at least 14%, this is a massive decrease especially in the current economic climate we are currently facing. If you have two or even three spare bedrooms and you do not qualify for bedroom tax exemption then you could face at least a whopping 25% decrease!
This service was started by accredited members of the Chartered Institute of Housing, with years of experience in the Housing sector and it is our aim to pass on our knowledge to help you!
Remember this is a Free service and it is very simple, whether you want to move or not we can help you!
What do you need to do?
Fill in the information with your name, email, the size and location of your current home as well as if you’re in Social Housing or Private Rented and then we can start helping you.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you need to follow the link to confirm that you will allow us to start helping you via email.
- Check this is not in your spam folder as without confirmation we cannot help you!
What we do for you:
- Within 24 hours you will start receiving emails from us, which contain Bedroom Tax advice that has already helped thousands of people!
- Automatically keep you updated with ongoing changes in Bedroom Tax legislation.
- Automatically add you to our on-going Bedroom Tax petition
- If you are looking to move then we will send you tips on where to list your home for free